Hi there!

I have loved The Little Mermaid as long as I can remember. I remember being a little girl and singing outside Part of Your World at the top of my lungs and dreaming of a dark haired prince.

Well, I grew up and kept dreaming about my prince and saw the movie over and over again. I love all Disney classics but none of them compare to this one about the red haired girl who feels like an outsider in her environment. I felt like that and growing up I had red hair like her. I related to that girl and I always wanted to be somewhere else.

That was until I actually met that prince of mine. He had dark hair and perfect eyes and he was THE ONE. 

And how did I know that? 

One of the main reasons of me knowing he was the one was when I was talking about our wedding and he asked:
Why won't we have a The Little Mermaid theme wedding? 

That was it for me. He knew what I loved and he actually loved me for it. He lets me be me. And the fact that he actually will let me plan a wedding with this theme was mind-blowing for me.  

Photo : Bella Photo

Some other guy would have wanted to spend his honeymoon on a beach. Well, I have talked mine to take me to Walt Disney World. He knows I will have a major freak out when we get there. And still he wants to go. 

So, when is the wedding, you may wonder? 

That is still a little unsure. 2021 or 2022, for sure. We are both students right now so money is tight. That's why I just plan and dream. Like Walt said: 
If you can dream it, you can do it! 
And isn't planning half of the job? Yes, it's another three or four years but I've always loved to plan ahead. 

Has anyone else had a Disney theme wedding?  

You May Also Like

0 comments